Italian language training at Davitoz
Italian language training in our language schools in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna and Burgas helps the students complete their language learning goals. We provide level preparation courses in Italian, but also preparation for univeristy or maturity exams. Learning a language means paying attention to the details, so we always inform ourselves about desired intensity and emphasis expected in the individual lessons. Italian is not difficult to learn if it is approached with interest and desire for development. To help you better understand the structure of our courses, we have selected the most common questions we typically answer before students sign up.
Frequently asked questions are:
What is the duration of training?
– Group courses have a duration of 5 weeks with 2 weekly lessons 3 study hours each.
– The courses for children and students are two types: five weeks (2 times a week with 3 study hours each time) and ten weeks (with 3 study hours a week) condicted throughout the year.
– Individual training is organized upon arrangement with the teacher and is tailored to correspond with students’ leisure time and speed of learning.
How can I determine my language level?
You can do the Italian placement test for free in our office or online by clicking ITALIAN PLACEMENT TEST.
Which language exams do you prepare me for?
We offer in-depth training for each of the level exams according to the European Language Framework, or you can subscribe for CELI exam preparation or another.
Are there Italian courses for children?
There are separate groups for adults, children and students. Our teachers organize their lessons to fit the age group of the students.
What course books do you use?
– Adult courses are based on the internationally recognized „Nuovo Progetto Italiano“, and the individual training either on the same program or on materials that the student has selected.
– The specialized training in business, touristic or legal Italian, as well as others, makes use of specialized materials.
– The “Italiano per bambini” system is most commonly used in the courses for children and students, but according to age there are other textbooks as well.
– When preparing for the CELI, the maturity tests, university and other exams, the training is carried out using specialized textbooks. For the preparation for maturity exams with Italian, the programs we use are approved by the Ministry of Education and Science.
Do you have spoken Italian courses?
Yes, communicative learning is at the heart of our approach to language teaching. Each topic has a speaking exercise that reinforces the words and grammar learned in the lesson. Scenes from everyday life are recreated for a more realistic feeling, so students are placed in the real situations that they will encounter when communicating in Italian.
Which levels can I prepare for?
We offer levels in Italian for beginners and advanced students, where basic levels are 4, as it is provided by the European Language Framework. Above them there are specialized, advanced ones, for work abroad or to study at a university.
When do Italian courses begin?
Courses for each level start at the beginning and in the middle of each calendar month. Individual lessons are started by appointment with the teacher, as soon as possible after subscription.
Who are the teachers?
We at Davitoz work with language specialists with a pedagogical approach to people and learning. Each of them has theoretical and practical knowledge and skills.
What is the fee of the training?
– General Italian is BGN 316 for groups and 376 BGN for individual training.
– Maturity and university exam preparation, including CELI preparation: 376 BGN for groups and 428 BGN for individual training.
– Exams for a particular level without course attendance: 196 BGN
When is the fee to be paid?
It is paid upon course registration at our offices in Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna or Burgas, or by bank transfer. Please, contact an employee for assistance.
Will I receive a certificate after the end of the course?
Center Davitoz is internationally licensed. The standard level courses end with a language test and a level certificate, which can also be issued in Italian or English.
Can I only sit for an exam?
Yes, having prior knowledge of the language, you can sit for an exam corresponding to your language level. Registration is done at our offices in Burgas, Varna, Plovdiv and Sofia or online.
Can I study Italian online?
Our online Italian language lessons are internationally licensed and are suitable for home-based learning. This is done via Skype, by means of a headset with microphone. They are extremely suitable for people who want to save time and do not want to travel unnecessarily. For more information on online training, click here.
If you have any further questions, you can send us an inquiry or contact us via phone or e-mail 🙂