Russian language training at Davitoz
In our Russian courses you will learn speaking, writing and understanding the spoken language. These skills are an integral part of our practically organized training and they not only accelerate acquisition, but also develop a feeling for the foreign language:
In the following lines we have prepared a list with commonly asked questions:
What is the duration of the Russian language courses?
- Adult courses in group classes have duration of 5 weeks, 2 times a week with 3 study hours each time.
- The courses for children and pupils are two types: five weeks (2 times a week with 3 study hours each time) and ten weeks (with 3 study hours a week) conducted throughout the year.
- Individual training is organized upon arrangement with the teacher and is tailored to correspond with students’ leisure time and speed of learning.
How can I determine my level?
You can do an entrance test in Russian for free in our offices in Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv and Burgas or online by clicking RUSSIAN PLACEMENT TEST.
Can I prepare for the ТРКИ exams?
At Davitoz you can prepare for a level exam according to the European Language Framework, as well as the official ТРКИ exams and other Russian language exams.
How is group training organized?
There are separate groups in Russian for adults, children and students. As a course usually comprises the material for one language level, this is also a criterion for participants to determine which group they belong to.
What is the book you work with?
– The Russian language courses for adults make use of the system “Я знаю на отлично русский язык” and “ПРИГЛАШЕНИЕ В РОССИЮ”. For the individual training we use the same programs or materials that the student has selected.
– The specialized training in business language, in the field of tourism, legal Russian and others is taught using topic oriented materials.
– In preparation for the ТРКИ exams, maturity exams, university and other examinations, we use specialized textbooks.
Is there emphasis on speaking?
Yes, Russian language training in Davitoz is focused on the practical part of the language, making dialogues and listening to authentic conversations. By listening and speaking about situations of everyday life, students are encouraged to speak as much as possible in Russian.
What are the levels of training in Russian?
The main levels are 4. There are also more advanced ones above them, which are usually needed for work and study abroad. Exam preparation is available for each level.
When do the courses start?
Courses for each level start at the beginning and in the middle of each month. Individual lessons start by appointment.
Who are the teachers?
Davitoz provides high quality training, resulting from many years of work with excellent teaching staff. Every teacher has theoretical and practical knowledge and skills.
What is the cost of training?
- general Russian: BGN 316 for groups; BGN 376 for individual training.
- maturity and university exam preparation, including ТРКИ: 376 BGN for groups; 428 BGN for individual training.
- exams for a particular level without course attendance: 196 BGN
How do I subscribe?
You sign a contract and pay the course fee at our offices in Sofia, Varna, Burgas and Plovdiv or online.
Will I receive a certificate after the end of the course?
Davitoz is internationally licensed for vocational and language training. Each Russian course ends with a level test and a certificate according to the European Language Framework, which can be issued in Russian.
Can I only receive a certificate without attending a Davitoz course?
Yes, you can sign up for the level exam in our offices or online.
Can I also study Russian online?
Our online language courses are licensed internationally. They are taught via Skype, using a headset and digital books. They are extremely suitable for people who do not want to travel and want to invest the time for travelling in a better way. For more information on online training click here.
If you have any further questions, you can send us an inquiry or contact us at the contact details below 🙂