Mathematics training at Davitoz
We at Davitoz provide quality training and exam preparation in Mathematics for pupils and students of all grades. We provide test preparation and help for school exams at the end of grade 4, 7 and 12, as well as Advanced Calculus for university students. Out training includes theoretical explanations and solving mathematical tasks. The aim is to improve math skills and raise the marks of our course participants.
We have prepared answers of some frequently asked questions:
What is the duration of the training?
Group courses for children and students are of two types:
– The courses for children and students are two types: six weeks (2 times 3 study hours a week) and three months (with 3 study hours a week).
– Individual training is organized upon arrangement with the teacher and is tailored to correspond with students’ leisure time and speed of learning
Which group should I subscribe to?
There are separate groups for students in different grades, as well as university student preparation.
What does the program include?
– For school help courses we use math manuals and textbooks which are approved by the Ministry of Education and Science.
– For the advanced calculus at universities we use specialized textbooks with appropriate tasks.
Is there a final test at the end of the training?
Our school and university math courses include an entrance exam, regular assessment throughout the course and a final exam at the end of the training.
Can I only participate in an exam?
For students who want to test themselves in a maturity exam before they sit in the real examination at school we offer the option to have a test date only. The fee is 96 BGN.
How many courses do I need to attend?
Preparation for Maturity exams and Calculus requires 1 to 2 courses of study, depending on the student’s initial knowledge. The courses for extra-curricular help are offered throughout the school year and the summer break, as well.
When can I start a course?
Courses start at the beginning and in the middle of each month. Individual lessons start by appointment.
Who are the math teachers?
Davitoz collaborates with experienced math teachers who have in-depth knowledge about the subject. Each teacher has theoretical and practical knowledge and skills.
What is the subscription fee?
– extracurricular school preparation – 288 BGN for group courses, 346 BGN for individual training
– Maturity exam preparation after grade 12 and university exams in Mathematics – 346 BGN for group courses, 389 BGN for the individual training
– SPECIAL OFFER!!! When two or more students who are friends or relatives sign up together, the training can be organized as individual lessons at the fee for group courses.
When is the fee to be paid?
Fees are due upon subscription for the training and can be paid in Sofia, Varna and Burgas, or online.
Do you offer online Math training?
Online Math courses are a great solution for people who are away of our offices and want to avoid travelling. They are an effective and fun way to gain knowledge from home. They are taught by live tutors who explain and verify the solutions to the tasks. For more information on online training, click here.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us on the phone or via е-mail 🙂