French language training in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
Our French language courses include practically oriented teaching aimed to develop the the ability of students to speak French fluently. In our offices in Sofia, Burgas and Varna, as well as online through the Internet, with the help of our teachers you can learn the language and consolidate the knowledge gained previously. Our courses include preparation for the level test according to the European Framework for Languages and exam training for the official DELF/ DALF exams:
We have prepared a list of frequently asked questions we can answer right away:
What is the duration of a French course?
– Group courses have a duration of 6 weeks with 2 weekly lessons times 3 study hours each
– The courses for children and students are two types: six weeks (2 times 3 study hours a week) and three months (with 3 study hours a week).
– Individual training is organized upon arrangement with the teacher and is tailored to correspond with students’ leisure time and speed of learning
How can I determine my level?
You can do this by means of a French placement test at our offices in Sofia (Dianabad or Opalchenska), Varna, Burgas, or online by clicking FRENCH PLACEMENT TEST.
Which French exams can I prepare for at Davitoz?
We have language training for each of the levels according to the European Framework for Languages, as well as for the DELF, DALF and other exams.
How do I know which group I belong to?
There are separate French groups for adults, children and students. Our group lessons are organized to suit the age group and the language level of the students.
Which course books do you use for the training?
– French adult courses are based on the internationally recognized Écho system, and the individual training uses either the same program or a programs selected by the course participant.
– The specialized training in business, tourism or legal French uses specialized materials.
– The „3, 2, 1 PARTEZ!“ workbook is mostly used in the courses for children and pupils, but according to age there are other options as well.
– DELF/ DALF, maturity and university exam preparation is carried out using a specialized textbook.
Do you have conversational French courses?
Yes, French at Davitoz is focused on developing practical language skills. Participants are offered the possibility to participate in dialogues and listening to authentic conversations. By recreating everyday life, students have the experience of situations they will encounter when communicating in real life French.
What are the levels of French language training?
The basic levels are 4. They are followed by more advanced, specialized ones, preparing the participants for work and study with French language in or out of our country.
Who are the teachers?
We aim at high-quality French language training, for which we collaborate with skilled and experienced teaching staff. Every teacher we work with possesses theoretical and practical knowledge and skills and knows how to teach them to our course participants.
What is the fee for the training?
– general French BGN 288 for groups: BGN 346 for individual training.
– maturity and university exam preparation, including DELF/ DALF preparation: 346 BGN for groups; 389 BGN for individual training.
– exams for a particular level without course attendance: 168 BGN
How do I enroll?
You sign a contract and pay the course fee at our offices in Sofia, Varna and Burgas or online.
Will I receive a certificate?
Davitoz is internationally licensed for language and vocational training. Each course completes a level in accordance with the European Language Framework for which participants obtain the corresponding certificate in English or French.
Can I only sit for a certificate exam without visiting a whole training course?
Yes, this is possible. The registration is done in our offices in Burgas, Varna and Sofia or online. The fee is 168 BGN.
Can I attend a French course online?
The online French courses at Davitoz are internationally licensed. They are taught via Skype, using a headset with a microphone and are extremely suitable for people who want to save time and do not want to travel. For more information on online training, click here.
If you have any further questions, you can send us an inquiry or contact us using the contact details below 🙂